ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
SQLHunt.com is owned and operated by Carsten Cumbrowski. Contact information can be found on my "Contact" page. This is a personal website designed and maintained for the purposes of providing useful information to its vistors only.
The material contained in this Web Site has been checked for accuracy; however, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors.
I expressly disclaim all liability for errors or omissions in, or the misuse or misinterpretation of, any information contained on this website. Information published on this Web Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your state or country. Without limiting the foregoing, the web site is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, either express of implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE. If you are dissatisfied with the website or any content on the site, your remedy is to discontinue using this site.
Any trademark referenced belongs to its rightful owner and I make no claim as to its use or ownership.
This website includes links to other websites on the Internet that are not maintained by me. I am not responsible or liable for the content or operation of third-party sites, and the presence of such links does not imply that I am affiliated with the sites or third parties. I try to include only links to those sites which are in good taste and safe for my visitors.Copyright / DMCA
The Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) was passed by Congress in October 1998. The purpose of DMCA is two-fold: it limits the liability of service providers whose users are infringing upon the copyright of others, and defines the procedures necessary to report such infringement.
Infringement notification should you discover that content at SQLHunt.com is infringing upon your copyright, you may file official notification of such infringement. Upon receipt of a valid notification, I will promptly take steps to disable access to the infringing material.
In order to be valid, a notification must include the following elements:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, in the form of the original URL of the image or work being infringed upon;
- Identification of the material that is infringing upon your copyright, with reasonable information for SQLHunt.com to locate the material (you must include the userid of the person who is infringing upon your copyright, and links to the allegedly infringing material);
- Information reasonably sufficient for SQLHunt.com to contact you (a valid email address);
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your signature
- Send the written communication to the address provided at my "Contact" page. Attn: SQLHunt.com, DMCA Infringement Notification
Upon receipt of notification, I will take steps to disable access to the infringing material if the material was not originally created by me. However, if I or the source that provided the material to me, believe that I or the 3rd party source are authorized to use the material, I am and the source of the material is entitled to file a counter-notification indicating this.
In order to be valid, the Counter Notification must include the following elements:
- Identification of the material in question, including the location at which the material appears;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that I or the source have a good faith belief that the material in question was identified as a copyright violation as a result of mistake or misidentification, including the reasons why I or the source believe this;
- My/Source full name, address, and telephone number, along with a statement that I/Source consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, and that I/Source will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification.
- My/Source signature
The original notifier will be provided with the counter-notification and access to the content will be provided again until an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrict access to the content.
Your SQLHunt.com Team